- Raising technical support cases against telephone and email requests
- Troubleshooting and performing diagnostics to determine problem, testing, and providing solutions to business users
- Attending customer site visits to install network switches, routers, and telecoms equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- 1-2 Years’ experience in a technical support environment troubleshooting & configuring VoIP system, SIP Trunks
- Configuration of switches and routers
- Understanding of VoIP/PBX/SIP protocols
- UK Drivers Licence
- Fast learner.
- Ability to develop technical skills.
- Configuring Avaya, Samsung, LG Phone systems
- Experience working with asterisk
- Networking / Cabling