Code Desk Private Limited is looking for an experienced PHP-Laravel Team Lead in the Lahore office. He will be working in an agile, dynamic environment and will be responsible for multi-faceted software development, integration, and application builds.
– More than 7 years of technical web development experience
– Minimum 4 years experience of hands-on development with Laravel Framework.
– Excellent command of PHP5, MySQL5, Linux, and MySQL
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
– Optimizing MySQL Queries and databases to improve performance.
As a Team Lead, responsibilities will include:
– Leading a team of developers along with technical development/coding of the applications
– Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
– Write well-designed, efficient code
– Design Database & Application Architecture
– Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
– Collaborate with other software developers & business teams to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web applications built at our development center.
– Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of estimates and work plans.
– Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
– Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
– Database Architecture Expert, Software Debugging, Software Testing, Analyzing Information, Software Documentation, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning
– Self-motivated, team player, action and results-oriented
– Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
– Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com.