A voice services Account Manager position has arisen within Wavetel team. The role’s core responsibilities are:
- Managing the day-to-day requirements of existing customer and supplier relationships.
- Developing creative solutions to meet partner expectations
- Increasing revenue and margin through proactive trading and deal negotiations with partners.
- Providing strategic guidance and working with support teams to grow the volume and profitability of traffic.
- Acquiring knowledge to keep Wavetel ahead of the competition.
- Business development on an ad hoc basis
- Daily reporting and analysis.
- Working closely with Sales colleagues and other departments within Wavetel team to meet global customer requirements.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualities:
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Analytical skills: Ability to interpret and draw conclusions from data
- Interpersonal skills: Good communication and social skills are essential
- Proactive attitude: Working in a small team the person must be self-motivated, determined to succeed and not afraid to make decisions.
- Target driven: This is primarily a sales role so handling pressure and enjoying the challenge of hitting targets is essential
- Team player: The person must enjoy interacting with international colleagues and helping others to achieve personal, team and company objectives
Apply by filling in the form or by sending your CV to email@example.com